Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The Holiday Mini Starts TODAY!!!


Today is the first day that you can order from the Holiday Mini Catalog. In case you haven't noticed my posts with sneak peeks over the past month, I want you to know that this mini catalog is fabulous!!! There are so many great stamp sets and accessories inside. If you'd like a copy, contact me and you can pick up one for free.

If you would like to hostess a workshop in your home, now is a great time to do it. I'm scheduling workshops for September-November right now. I'd love to show you and your friends some of the fun new stamp sets that are in the Holiday Mini. And--you get a bonus--you can pick ANY stamp set in this mini for only $10 when you have a $250 workshop. That is a bonus on top of the regular hostess benefits (free hostess sets, free product, free catalog, fun ideas, free projects that I demo). Contact me soon to book a workshop!

No comments:

Post a Comment