Thursday, October 11, 2012

Vivid Leaves Duo

It's time for another Dynamic Duo Challenge, and the challenge colors this week are Tangerine Tango and Old Olive.  I immediately thought of a fall card with these colors (and I happened to have my Gently Falling stamp set still out on my table) so that is what I used.  I stamped my leaves in the challenge colors and then used my color spritzer and Old Olive Stampin' Write marker to speckle all over the stamped strip.  I used the new wood grain embossing folder to give some texture to my Old Olive card base.  After layering my stamped strip on some Tangerine Tango and Early Espresso card stock, I tied some Early Espresso stitched grosgrain around the card.  I stamped my greeting from the Made for You stamp set and punched it with the oval punch and then layered it onto the decorative label punch that I also textured with the wood grain embossing folder.




Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card Shauna, I love the spritzing on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card for fall! Love the leaves and the spritzing!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Dynamic Duos!
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your leaves and the spritzes of color are wonderful! Thanks for playing along with us at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, Shauna! I love the spritzed effect and the woodgrain embossing. Thank you so much for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos! :)

    ReplyDelete