Saturday, December 19, 2009

Facebook

So, I joined the 21st century and created a facebook profile. If any of you would like to be my "friend" on there, look me up. I'm just listed as Shauna Cundick. I'm hoping to spread the word about my stamping events on there. So now you can find out about my stamping classes and such right here on my blog, on my facebook page, and on my website at http://shaunacundick.stampinup.net

The 12 days of Holiday Sales special on Big Shot products ends on Tuesday, so if you are interested in that, let me know ASAP.

I hope you are all enjoying this Christmas season and that you are (just about) ready for Christmas. I have to apologize for the lack of idea posts this month, it is just that I'm working hard trying to get ready as well. I'm making most of my gifts this year (stamped tile coasters, birthday calendars, regular calendars, bundles of cards, magnetic Build a Bear paper dolls, etc.) so I'll have to share some of those with you later on. The Build a Bear paper dolls are my favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment