Friday, April 9, 2010

More to come

It's been a crazy couple of weeks and I feel bad that I've neglected my blog a bit. First off I was preparing for the Stamping for Babies event (and I have some fun cards to post from that). We raised over $80 for the March of Dimes, and we hope to continue to raise a whole lot more. If you'd like to just make a donation, click on the banner at the top of my blog. Otherwise, stay tuned for more events where the money will be donated.

After the Stamping for Babies event, I was going to upload the cards, but we had some internet issues. That is all fixed now, so more pictures will be posted soon.

Finally, I've been super involved with the March for Babies and we just had a big event for our family teams last night. Now that one more event is over, I can give a little more time to this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment