Friday, April 6, 2012

Pink Party

Sometimes I do my best stamping under pressure.  There's just something about having to get something done that makes my creative juices flow.  This is a card that I put together last minute for a 5 year old's birthday party.  I know she loves pink and I'm hooked on the Blushing Bride and Melon Mambo color combo, so that's what I chose for this card.  I used a 2" strip of the Patterns Designer Series Paper for the polka dot bottom and tied a piece of white grosgrain ribbon to separate that from the card base.  The cake was stamped from the Patterned Party stamp set and then I layered it onto some card stock and added the scallop punched edge for some fun.  The birthday greeting comes from the Happiest Birthday Wishes hostess set--a set you can get FREE with a $150+ order (you could host a workshop, do a catalog party, or just place an order yourself).

No comments:

Post a Comment