Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Raining Thoughts

I was about to start my blog post by telling you that here was another card and isn't it great that I've posted a card each day this week.  And then I realized that it isn't Friday.  It still isn't Friday.  All day yesterday I kept thinking it was Friday and now it is happening again.  I'm fine with the fact that it is Wedneday and I don't know why my mind keeps jumping ahead--maybe subconsciously I'm just like a little kid and just can't wait until Christmas, although I still have a lot that needs to be done before then.  Namely, clean up my stamping stuff (aka big mess).  Hmmmmm.  Enough about that.   I did manage to use some Christmas stamps today as I made tags for a few little neighbor gifts.  I think that is just about it for the Christmas stamping.  Back to the Spring Catalog and Sale-a-Bration.....

As promised here is another sneak peak from the upcoming Stampin' Up! Spring 2013 Catalog.  I used the Rain or Shine set again for my stamped image and greeting, and added some Sunshine and Sprinkles Designer Series Paper (since they coordinate so well)!  I love how easy it is to come up with colors thanks to all of the fun colors in this paper.  I used Regal Rose, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, and Marina Mist on my card.  The Marina Mist card stock in the background is textured with the new cloud embossing folder.  When I mounted the strip of DSP, I punched a scallop edge along the side of the Regal Rose card stock to add some flair.


I love how there are so many fun new products in the upcoming catalog and how that time overlaps with Sale-a-Bration.  That way everyone can purchase fun new things and also score some FREE Sale-a-Bration items.  Don't worry, it won't be long now. 

Pin It


Do you want to see more Spring 2013 Sneak Peeks?  Click  here, here, here, here, here, and here

Did you see the Sale-a-Bration 2013 Sneak Peeks? Click here, here, here, and here

No comments:

Post a Comment