Thursday, July 4, 2013

Patriotic Congrats

Happy 4th of July!  I decided that today was a great day to use my Simply Stars set with a patriotic theme.  I used the colors from the Pals Paper Arts challenge--Real Red, Pacific Point, and Crumb Cake.  I punched the stars out with the retired small and large star punches from Stampin' Up!  The background is textured with the stripes embossing folder (you can't have stars without stripes on Independence Day).  I stamped the congrats stamp from the Sweet Essentials set.  I hope you all enjoy the holiday!

6a00e54f95df9288340192abcd6fc3970d-320wi

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Perfect blend of stars and stripes! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the colors - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/07/52-card-pickup-227.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all these stars! Simple and beautiful design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great CAS card, Shauna! Love the punched stars!

    ReplyDelete