Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Chevron Birthday Duo

Here we go.  It's been too long (again) since I've posted a card.  I have more cards to share and just need to get them uploaded.  This week's duo over at the Dynamic Duos challenge combines Pool Party with Basic Black with the option of embossing.  I just couldn't resist playing along--I love embossing and the color combo was striking!

I was able to combine a few of my favorite products--the black chevron ribbon, the single Birthday Cake stamp, and the chevron embossing folder.  I stamped the "happy birthday" from Teeny Tiny Wishes and then punched it with the Word Window punch and the Modern Label punch.  This is a pretty quick and simple card to make, but the combination of colors, patterns, and texture really set it apart!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment