Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Stampin' Up! Bold and Bright Botanicals

I'm in love with my stamp sets from the Occasions Catalog.  When I first flipped through the catalog, I thought it was nice and that I'd get a few new things, but as I've given it a closer look and have seen so many fabulous creations made with the new products, my wish list grew...and grew...and grew.  Since it's Sale-a-Bration right now, I figured it's a great time add some new sets to my collection/habit/hobby and I'm sure glad that I have done just that!  A few weeks ago I pulled out everything that is new from Sale-a-Bration and the Occasions Catalog and started creating.  What fun!

I'm always up for a new flower set since they can be so versatile, and I fell in love with the Botanical Blooms set at first sight.  This was my #1 pick from the Occasions Catalog and it does not disappoint!  I love the 2-step style and the photopolymer stamps sure make lining up the stamps easy.  I made this card with Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Cucumber Crush, and Basic Black.  The card base is textured with the Decorative Dots Embossing Folder.  The totally awesome greeting is from the Grateful Bunch set (also in the Occasions Catalog) and is punched with the oval punch and the Decorative Label punch.


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment