Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Love You Much


Sorry that I didn't post yesterday, I'll make up for it with 3 cards today. These all use the new Love You Much stamp set and the Candy Lane designer series paper. I've also used Pretty in Pink, Ruby Red, and Regal Rose markers and Chocolate Chip ink. The card stock is Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red, Chocolate Chip, and White.
The small hearts on the first card are punched out with the new Heart to Heart punch, and the scallop on the last card is done with the scallop circle punch. All of the supplies for these cards can be found in the Spring/Summer 2009 Idea Book and Catalog. If you hurry and order by January 31st, you can get the Love You Much bundle for 20% off (bundle includes the stamp set, heart to heart punch, and the Candy Lane paper).

1 comment:

  1. These are lovely cards----I haven't even broken into my DP yet!!! I'd better get busy making some samples....maybe I will CASE these!
    LeAnne

    ReplyDelete