Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sponged Botanicals


I am having so much fun stamping with this year's Sale-a-Bration sets. This card features the Botanical Blooms set. I stamped the outline images with Night of Navy ink and then took a sponge to do the coloring. The round flowers are sponged with Riding Hood Red, the other flowers are sponged with Pink Pirouette, and the leaves are sponged with Always Artichoke. I used the same colors for the cardstock and the ribbon is the Riding Hood Red double striped grosgrain. "Thinking of You" comes in the Sincere Salutations stamp set.

2 comments:

  1. I love to see your cards everyday. They are so cute! You are dedicated to this blogging!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cards. It is fun to see them here. You are so dedicated to do blogging so much. Go Shauna!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete