Thursday, February 19, 2009

A Big Shot's a Comin'


I'm excited! I've ordered my Big Shot from Stampin' Up! I also ordered a bunch of their exclusive dies! The best part is that it is Sale-a-bration, so not only did I get a free hostess set and $25 in free product with my order, but I also got 5 free sale-a-bration items too! I love free stuff! Now I just have to wait patiently until next week for it to arrive. I have so many fun ideas that I want to try out. I may even use it to make projects for my March stamping class. Be sure to check my blog next week for some pictures!

Next Thursday I'll be having a Mystery Hostess Party and you are invited. Contact me for more details! We'll be doing free make-n-takes, snacking, and drawing for prizes. One of my lucky guests will win all of the hostess benefits from the orders placed that night. You can earn tickets for the drawing for every $10 you spend, being one of the first 5 to RSVP, arriving on time, bringing a card that uses Stampin' Up! products for a card contest, bringing an adult friend (that I didn't invite), bringing an order from someone not attending, pre-registering for my March class, booking a workshop, and signing up to become a demonstrator. I'm going to be busy with the preparations for the party, so I may not be posting a lot of ideas between now and then, but check back often because I may surprize you!

Finally, I'm going to plug the March for Babies. I'm going to be walking this year and would love any support. You can donate or join my team by clicking on the link on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment