Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Spring Flowers

I can't wait until Spring! I am tired of coats, bad air quality, cold air, and not going for walks whenever I feel like it. I've noticed that my more recent stamping is taking on a Spring look, with pastel and bright colors and a lot of flowers. Hurry up Spring!!!

The flowers on this card are from the Petal Pizazz stamp set. I've been using this set a lot lately because it was just introduced in January and I'm trying to come up with some ideas for my newest stamps. I copied the layout that I used on the happy card that I posted on February 10th. The base is Pretty in Pink. The flowers are Lovely Lilac stamped on Almost Amethyst, Summer Sun stamped on Barely Banana, Green Galore stamped on Gable Green, Ballet Blue stamped on Bashful Blue, and Pink Passion stamped on white. I used the 1-1/4" square punch to punch the flowers, and then the 1-3/8" square punch for the black square. The black square is raised up from the card with a Stampin' Dimensional.

No comments:

Post a Comment