Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Birthday Card Stamp-a-Stack

You are invited to a Birthday Card Stamp-a-Stack.

If you're like me, you are always in need of birthday cards. I seem to need them when I'm trying to run out the door. Come stamp some cards so that you'll be ready ahead of time! We'll be stamping a dozen birthday cards (3 each of 4 designs) so that you'll go home with finished cards ready to send. Please bring your own adhesive. All other supplies will be provided. Cost is $10. Place a $30 order that night and $5 of your class fee will go towards the order. You can take advantage of the Sale-a-Bration special and also order from the Occasions Mini Catalog.

Thursday, February 25th at 7pm
Shauna's House (2196 E 3715 S)

Please let me know if you plan to attend so that I can prepare enough supplies. Bring a friend to stamp her own cards (ages 12 and up) that I didn't invite and you'll both receive a free gift. The first 5 to RSVP will be entered in a drawing for a prize. Feel free to forward this info on to your friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment