Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Valentine Box


Last week I mentioned that I would post pictures of the projects that we made at my Mystery Hostess Party. I finally got around to taking some pictures, so here is the first of 3 posts about the projects.

This fun box is made using the Box #2 die for the Big Shot. I cut two of them out and glued them back to back. Instead of folding the lid part down, I left it up and punched a large oval to make a handle for the box. I wrapped a 1" wide piece of the Sending Love designer series paper around the box. To completely wrap around the box, you would need a 13" long strip, so I just covered the 1" gap with a heart. The friend heart is from the I {heart} hearts stamp set and it fits perfectly with the full heart punch. I just LOVE it when Stampin' Up! makes stamps and punches that work together because I'm not a big fan of having to do a lot of cutting out.

If you'd like to see other designs of this big shot double box, click on the box #2 label at the bottom of this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment