Thursday, July 7, 2011

It's Raining Flowers

Well it's about time that I added a card idea to this blog.  Sorry for the lack of ideas and inspiration over the past several months to those of you who have been following.  I just haven't had time to stamp and I've sure missed it!  What have I been up to instead?  Well, I really slowed down with the stamping in the fall when my doctor required that I take it easy for the last trimester of the pregnancy.  Then just before baby arrived my stamp room turned into the nursery so the stamps and accessories got boxed up and moved to the storage room.  Once the renters moved out we redid the basement and finished that in March so that my stamps once again have a home in my new stamp room/shared office with hubby.  So the stamps have a home but now my task is to find the time to use them while taking care of the two kiddos. 

The new catalog is out and my new sets arrived just the other day, so I took advantage of a (too short) nap time and mounted the Raining Flowers stamp set and made a quick card.  That's all I was able to get done, but making one card is better than making none at all.  This card uses the new Raining Flowers stamp set, the Perfect Polka Dot textured impressions folder for the Big Shot, Marina Mist, Wild Wasabi, Daffodil Delight, and Early Espresso ink, and Daffodil Delight ribbon.  I started making another card with this set, but it lies unfinished on my craft table.  Hopefully I'll have it to share with you very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment