Thursday, March 8, 2012

Pool Party Fresh Vintage

So have I convinced you to order the new Blossom punch yet?  How about a few more samples using it!  This card pairs the blossom punch with the Fresh Vintage Sale-a-Bration set (you can get it free with a $50 order).  The round image from the set works perfect with the 1-1/4" circle punch and then fits nicely as the center of the blossom punch.  I used the larger floral image from the set as the color on color background.  I'm starting to find that Basic Gray is an amazing color and it works so nicely with other color.  I'm sure you'll see plenty more ideas using gray in the near future!  The best wishes greeting is from Sincere Salutations.  Now if I just had a bit of gray ribbon....that will have to go on my next order!

No comments:

Post a Comment