Friday, March 2, 2012

Sprinkled Stars

I'm hooked on the In Colors.  I find myself using them more than any of the regular colors right now.  I love how the current colors coordinate so well with each other.  This card uses Pool Party and Island Indigo (sorry, the Island Indigo looks off on my photo, it isn't as bright as it is shown, but it is an awesome color).  Stampin' Up! even has bakers twine that matches the 2011-2013 In Colors, so I used the Island Indigo twine on this card.  The bakers twine is a nice addition that doesn't make the card too girly like ribbon might.  The stamp set featured on this card is the new Sprinkled Expressions set (a Sale-a-Bration set).  Do you have the current In Colors?  Make sure to add them to your collection while you can (and order a refill too)!  Even better, add them to your collection and get a FREE stamp set with every $50 purchase for Sale-a-Bration through the end of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment