Monday, March 4, 2013

Owl Birthday

A couple days ago I told you to keep an eye out for more owl cards--well, here's one of those cards.  I need to get busy stamping and make 20 of these for a friend of mine.  I got started during naptime today but it ended too soon.

I used the Punch Bunch set (a Sale-a-Bration set from a couple years ago) for the owl.  I used Marina Mist, Certainly Celery, and Perfect Plum for my color palette.  The polka dot moon is made with the 2-1/2" circle punch and some Patterns DSP.  I used the pennant banner punch to make the party hat and added the little heart that is part of the owl punch.  The branch is from the bird builder punch and the owl is punched (after stamping it) with the owl punch.  I textured the white card stock with the Honeycomb embossing folder and separated that panel from the striped Patterns DSP with a celery 5/8" ribbon.  The "Happy Birthday" comes from the hostess set called Happiest Birthday Wishes.

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Well done - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/03/52-card-pickup-210.html

    ReplyDelete