Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Petite Black Mambo

At first when I saw the Pretty Petites stamp set, I thought the images were too small for the focal point on cards.  However, when paired with the regular curly label punch, I think they really stand out!  I've stamped my image in Melon Mambo, punched it with the petite curly label punch, and framed it with some black patterns DSP and the curly label punch. I didn't want the Melon Mambo frame to just be plain card stock, so I textured it with the Polka Dot embossing folder before layering it onto my black card stock.  I wanted this card to be clean and simple, so I used a plain white card stamped with a simple greeting (from Sweet Essentials) and then layered my strip and frame onto it to finish it off.  Hope you enjoy!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment