Monday, April 27, 2015

Amazing Hearts and Circles

I ran across a card a while back and can't remember how I stumbled upon it (I think on pinterest but I didn't pin it).  Anyway, I remembered seeing circles down the side of the card and loved the use of various patterned papers.  I decided to try the idea out for this week's challenge over at The Card Concept.  The patterns and the colors in the challenge photo inspired my use of multiple patterns and colors (Melon Mambo and Basic Gray).  I chose to go with a Clean and Graphic style where my text is the only actual stamping.  I used circle punches and the heart from the Itty Bitty Accents punch pack as my simple embellishments.

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Hi Shauna! What a lovely card! Those patterned circles are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found you on pinterest.
    Love this card and your use of papers and punches.

    ReplyDelete