Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Bold Butterfly Birthday

Last weekend I was searching through photos on my computer, in hopes to find just the right photo for a Mother's Day project.  While I didn't find what I needed (so I did a little last minute photo shoot), I did find this card that I made for my Mom last fall.  I loved how it all came together so I photographed it with the intention of posting it on my blog.  Well, better late than never!

I chose the colors of Daffodil Delight, Coastal Cabana (I'm so sad to be saying goodbye to this color), and Bermuda Bay.  I stamped the butterflies from the Papillon Potpourri stamp set and the Happy Birthday from the Hey You stamp set.  I punched out my greeting with the wide oval punch and added a punched butterfly as well.  I tied up the layers with some Daffodil Delight seam binding ribbon and textured the background with the Lovely Lace embossing folder.



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment