Stampin' Royalty. Since there were so many fun things in the new Stampin' Up! Catalog and my budget was limited, I didn't get a chance to order the new In Color Markers yet. I was kicking myself after ordering this set, but then I realized that I could pull out my (long forgotten) trusty blender pens. I colored the flower image in by squeezing the ink pads so that some color was on the lid and then I picked up the color with the blender pen. I think I should do this more often because it allows me to get varying shades of the color as opposed to the single color from the markers (see the flower petals with a bit of shading).
I mounted my stamped panel on Watermelon Wonder and Basic Black, then tied some white stitched ribbon around it. I added a strip of Mint Macaroon card stock along the side of my white card base and then ran the whole thing through my Big Shot with the Fluttering embossing folder.