Monday, July 6, 2015

Stampin' Up! Mother's Love Thanks

Most of the time I try to post ideas here on my blog that are made with current Stampin' Up! stamps, but occasionally I'll share cards made with stamps that have recently retired.  I made this card with the Mother's Love set that was in the 2015 Occasions Catalog.  I love this set and thought it was perfect for the flower themed challenge at Stampin' Royalty this week.

I stamped the stems for the flowers in Mossy Meadow and then stamped the flower part in Blackberry Bliss.  I textured the background with the Spring Flowers embossing folder and added a strip of Mossy Meadow DSP along the edge.  I tied some Blackberry Bliss stitched satin ribbon around the inner edge of the card and added just a small a piece of Mossy Meadow ribbon to it before tying the knot.  My "thanks" comes from the Crazy About You stamp set and I punched it with the decorative label punch before tucking it behind my stamped panel.

 Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment