Saturday, June 3, 2017

Stampin' Up! Pool Peach Bermuda Birthday Balloons

I've been excited to try out some of my new stamp sets from the new 2017-2018 Stampin' Up! Catalog and figured a blog challenge would be a great way to get started.  This card was inspired by the current color challenge over at Just Add Ink.  The challenge colors are Pool Party, Bermuda Bay, and Peekaboo Peach.  I love these colors together, especially for a birthday theme as they can be used for both girl and boy cards.  I used the new Happy Birthday Gorgeous stamp set for this card.  The background reminds me of balloon strings and is made with the seaside embossing folder.  I stamped the Happy Birthday and then punched it with the Banner Triple punch. Overall it's a pretty quick and easy card to make.


Pin It

3 comments:

  1. This is super cute Shauna. Such a fun design with your streamer background. Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun and fabulous birthday card! I love how you've the challenge colours! Thanks for joining us at JAI this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great fun card, I really like the swirly bits on your sentiments - very cute. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete