Sunday, June 4, 2017

Stampin' Up! Swirly Bird In Color Note Cards

 School is out...which means Summer is here.  My kids are very literal and remind me that it is still officially Spring, but I explain that "Summer Vacation" begins as soon as school is out and that's what I call Summer.  I wanted to share this fun box of note cards that I made for a classroom aide.  She happens to love birds and a lot of the students draw pictures of birds for her all the time, so I figured I ought to make her some cards with birds on them.  She loved them!  I used the 2016-2018 In Colors along with the Swirly Bird stamp set to create this set.
I love giving hand stamped gifts for the end of the school year.  I make them for teachers, aides, and secretaries at the school.  I figure that teachers get a lot of treats, flowers, and other gifts, so I enjoy giving them something that they can use and not have to store from year to year.  So far they've been a hit.  This second photo shows the card that I wrote in to go along with the gift set.


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment