Friday, June 26, 2009

Clear Envelope Mini Album--Take 2 (with In Colors)


This is the same kind of mini album that I described in my last post. The only difference is the colors--I just had to try it out with three of the new In Colors (Mambo Melon, Crushed Curry, and Bermuda Bay). I just LOVE the new colors!!! I'm amazed how changing the colors around really changes the look of things.

Saturday I got together with some of my fellow demonstrators and I showed them how to make this book. When I was done with my 5 minute demo, they all said they wanted one as a sample. Luckily I had enough supplies and I had some stamping time while we were together, so instead of working on swaps for convention, I made 5 more of these books for the ladies. I hope they enjoy them!

No comments:

Post a Comment