Saturday, June 6, 2009

New Catalog is coming

The new Stampin' Up! catalog is coming! I hope to have my copy early next week. I am so excited to look at the new product offerings and make my wish list. I will get boxes of catalogs later this month, so if you want one, let me know. July 1st is when we can order from the new catalog.

As a demonstrator, I get to place a sneak peek order, which I did on Monday. My new goodies will come early next week as well, so watch this blog for some fun things (new stamps, in-colors, etc).

If you join my stamp club (spend $25 a month for 6 months) you'll get a FREE catalog in addition to hostess benefits one of those months. I also offer my stamp club members a FREE class and there may be other surprises as well. I have 3 spots left for club members, so let me know soon! Or, you can host a workshop in your home to get a free catalog. Otherwise, you can get one for $5 if you let me know this month that you want one. Regular price is $9.95.

No comments:

Post a Comment