Thursday, June 25, 2009

Clear Envelope Mini Album


This is a mini scrapbook album that I made last month. I used Stampin' Up!'s clear envelopes ($4.95 for 50--a bargain!) to make the pages inside. I LOVE the Cheep Talk stamp set and especially the "you've got a friend in me" saying that comes in it. That saying just gets me singing--how about you? Anyway, I've used So Saffron, Regal Rose, and Certainly Celery ink and card stock. The So Saffron cardstock was run through my big shot with the texture plates to give it the diamond embossed background (might be hard to see in the picture, but trust me it adds a lot). The squares were punched with the 1-1/4" and scallop square punches. If you have questions on how to put this together, contact me. I'll likely be doing this in a class or club event coming up soon so you can make one of your very own!

No comments:

Post a Comment