Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Finally--more cards!!!


I did it! I finally stamped again! It has been a week or two since I sat down to make a card. My Open House kept me busy, then I decided to make a quilt, so sewing has used my free time lately. Sorry that I haven't updated this blog. I have several cards, so keep checking back!

This card was inspired by a card by Patty Bennett (another SU! Demonstrator). I love the Flower Folds die for my Big Shot. The day I got it I cut a bunch of flowers with my Melon Mambo Patterns Designer Series Paper, so I keep picking them up and adding them to my projects. This is a super easy card to make! I used the scallop edge punch along the black card stock, added some of my favorite polka dot ribbon, and stamped the Thank You from the Wow Flowers set (I think this is the first time I've ever used the set--and now I love it)! The Thank You is punched out with the 1-1/4" punch and layered on circle punched in black with the 1-3/8" punch. I LOVE punches!!! What did I ever do before I bought so many punches from Stampin' Up!? The flower has a few dimensionals behind it to make it pop up.

No comments:

Post a Comment