Monday, August 17, 2009

And More Ornaments

Every year I look forward to finding a new Christmas stamp set that I love. I think I've found that for this year--I just love the Delightful Decorations stamp set that is in the Holiday Mini. Perhaps I love it because of the great ornament punch that coordinates so well, perhaps it is the bold (no coloring) style, perhaps it is because I have actually made some cards with it. I don't know, but I sure think this is a great set.

I used my Big Shot texturz plates to created the dotted background on the bashful blue card stock. The strip of garden green cardstock has the coordinating jumbo wheel rolled on it and is punched with the scallop edge punch. I tied some silver elastic cord around the ornament (punched with the new ornament punch) and mounted the ornament with a stampin' dimensional. The Merry Christmas greeting is in this set and is punched with the 3/4" circle punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment