Friday, August 21, 2009

Variety Class Project #3

I love making these boxes! The box measures 4-1/2" tall x 3-1/2" wide x 1-1/2" deep. I scored it with my fiskars paper trimmer scoring blade.

I used Rich Razzleberry cardstock for the box, and then glued some of the Cottage Wall designer series paper to the front of it. The greeting is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set and is punched with the word window and modern label punches. The butterfly is from the Flight of the Butterfly stamp set and is punched with the new butterfly punch--I just LOVE that the punches coordinate so well with the stamp sets. The handle is the Rich Razzleberry Polka-dot ribbon and it tied in knots inside the box. The holes that it comes out of are reinforced with the antique brass jumbo eyelets. If you have any questions about this, feel free to leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment