Friday, April 19, 2013

Soft Secret Garden

I sure hope the Secret Garden stamp set from the Spring Catalog makes it into the next big Stampin' Up! catalog.  I love how there is a mix of outline stamps with bold stamps so you have two completely different looks (or you can combine them for a fun combo look). 

For this card, I just chose one of the outlined flowers and stamped it in Wisteria Wonder so that it wasn't bold or overpowering at all.  I mounted that on some Wisteria Wonder card stock that I punched with the scallop trim border punch.  To keep the soft look, I paired Wisteria Wonder with Pool Party.  Aren't you excited that these two In Colors are going to become permanent colors?!  I am!  I textured the Pool Party card stock with the Elegan Lines embossing folder and then layered it onto some white to help it stand out from the Wisteria Wonder card base.  I stamped my greeting from Sassy Salutations on white and then punched it with the decorative label punch and layered that onto a Wisteria Wonder piece cut with the same punch.  I tied some Wisteria Wonder ruffled ribbon around the card and then layered my greeting onto it.  Hope you enjoy!


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this card Shauna !! The color combo of Wisteria Wonder and Pool Party is one of my favorites. Well done !!

    ReplyDelete