Thursday, June 27, 2013

Polka Dot Mosaic Flower

Have you checked out the new Mosaic Madness stamp set yet (along with the coordinating punch)?  I've seen a lot of fun ideas with this set and I love how it can be used for all occasions.  My favorite idea was one posted by a fellow demonstrator, Julie Davidson.  She used the set to make a flower, so I had to try it out for myself!

I stamped some of the mosaic shapes in Strawberry Slush (for the petals) and Gumball Green (for the leaves).  I used one of the small elements for the center of the flower and punched it with the 3/4" circle punch.  I mounted all of my petals and leaves on a piece of Strawberry Slush polka dot paper from the  In Color Patterns DSP Stack.  I layered that on some white and Daffodil Delight and finally onto my Gumball Green card base (textured with the perfect polka dots embossing folder.  I stamped the greeting from Sassy Salutations (on sale for 25% off through the end of this month) in Strawberry Slush and then cut the ends of it into a banner shape with the hexagon punch.  Hope you enjoy!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment