Thursday, June 6, 2013

Strawberry Stars

What happened to May?  Sorry to all of my readers, but life just caught up with me and my blog had to be set aside for a while.  I'm back, and hopefully will be posting a lot more often.  The new Stampin' Up! Catalog is here and that means NEW PRODUCTS!  The UPS man made my day yesterday and brought me two boxes from Stampin' Up!  Now let's just hope that the kiddos will give me some time so I can start creating with my new goodies!

This card uses several new products.  Two stamp sets--Simply Stars and Label Love, a new punch--the Artisan Label punch, and a fabulous new In Color--Strawberry Slush!  I added a bit of white organza ribbon and popped the label up with a Stampin' Dimensional.  This is a simple monochromatic card to put together.  I really liked how the pattern on the stars matched the pattern on the label.  Hope you enjoy!  Keep checking back for more new projects!

Pin It


No comments:

Post a Comment