Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Stampin' Up! Garden in Bloom Butterflies

Other projects have been demanding my free time lately (aka nap time), so to have a little stamping time I had to go downstairs once the kiddos were all in bed.....way past their bedtime and mine!  I do admit, I had a lot of fun creating with Stampin' Up!'s new Garden In Bloom set again. I would have stayed up a while longer to keep creating, but I realized that my cute little alarm clocks always come wake me up so there will be no catching up on lost sleep.  So, one card is all I made, and I'm okay with that. 

This card is for the Picture Inspiration Challenge over at Stampin' Royalty.  Immediately I was drawn to the fun colors, so I created this card with Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, and Pear Pizazz.  I stamped Coral butterflies on my Coral card base and white butterfly outlines on my Pear layer.  I added some Daffodil paper from the new Brights DSP stack and layered that onto some white card stock (the bottom edge is done with the tiny wave rotary blade for the Stampin' Trimmer).  For my main panel, I stamped the outlines in Basic Gray.  The "thank you" is from the Work of Art set.  Each new catalog I find some great new go-to sets, and this Garden In Bloom set is becoming a fast favorite!  I can't wait to use it more!

 Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment