Thursday, May 24, 2012

Blushing Pear Mixed Bunch

Mixed Bunch was my #1 seller during the Occasions Mini Catalog.  If you have this set, here is another sample to give you inspiration.  If you don't have this set yet, don't worry, you can still order it :)

I used the Mixed Bunch set along with Sincere Salutations (my old go to for word sets, which is only available through May 31st).  I'll have to find some new favorite word sets to start using.  I stamped the blossom in Blushing Bride and punched it with the Blossom punch.  The center was stamped with Pear Pizazz and punched with the 3/4" circle punch.  The glimmer brad adds just a bit of bling to the card.  The textured impressions folder for the Big Shot added the textured flowers to the background. I'm going to miss the 2010-2012 In Colors and the ribbon to match.  Order while you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment