Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Mambo Crush Mixed Bunch

I am so excited about the new Stampin' Up! catalog that starts in just over a week!  I can't wait to order a few new products to play with.  I am pleased to announce that (my favorite) Mixed Bunch made it into the new catalog.  I've posted several cards on this blog using the Stampin' Up! Mixed Bunch stamp set and I will continue to share more cards with it since I use it a lot.  I love how versatile it is, and how easy it is to stamp and then punch out the image with the matching blossom punch.  This card uses Melon Mambo, Concord Crush, Blushing Bride, Wisteria wonder, and Pear Pizazz.  I used the Modern Label Punch, the Blossom Punch, and the 3/4" Circle Punch.  The DSP is from a pack of paper available as a hostess gift right now.  Finally, the Concord Crush textured card stock was made with a textured impressions folder for the Big Shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment