Friday, September 14, 2012

Baja Breeze Snowflakes

A friend of mine mentioned that there are around 100 more days until Christmas.  That means it's probably time to start thinking about cards so that they can be done ahead of time.  I decided that I ought to start coming up with some Christmas card samples, so here goes.

This card goes along with the color challenge over at The Paper Players.  I used Baja Breeze, Basic Gray, and Basic Black.  I have so many snowflake sets, but I "have" to keep getting the latest one from Stampin' Up! so I just got the Snowflake Soiree set and used it on this card.  I wanted a small greeting, so I used one from the Embellished Events stamp set.  This card is pretty simple to make, it is just a bunch of layers.  I did use a few accessories beyond stamps and card stock--some baja breeze patterns dsp, a bit of black 1/8" taffeta ribbon, and the scallop trim border punch.



Pin It

1 comment:

  1. This is lovely Shauna! The snowflakes are beautiful in baja and gray....glad you played along with our colors to make this beauty! :-)

    ReplyDelete