Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Lime & Gray Butterfly Birthday

I'm back!  Sorry for the lack of posts over the past couple of weeks.  I was on a little vacation and have also had a lot going on so I haven't had time to stamp or blog. 

I had some ink pads sitting out from a different project and just happened to have the Lucky Limeade and Basic Gray sitting side by side when I realized that they'd make a great color combo--so of course I had to give it a try.  I love the duo together!  I used the Papillon Potpourri set and just randomly stamped butterflies in different sizes and designs to fill in my white card stock.  I stamped my birthday greeting (from Sassy Salutations) with Basic Gray ink on the patterns designer series paper.  My card base is Lucky Limeade card stock that I ran through my Big Shot with the Petals-a-Plenty textured impressions folder.  I tied it all together with some Basic Gray stitched grosgrain and a butterfly stamped and punched out with the Elegant Butterfly punch.

Pin It

1 comment: