Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Wisteria Blossom Party

Here's another card with my favorite blossom from the Lacy & Lovely set.  I stamped it all over white card stock with Wisteria Wonder ink and mounted it on a strip of Wisteria Wonder card stock punched with the scallop trim border punch.  I ran the piece of Pool Party card stock through my Big Shot with the Elegant Lines textured impressions folder and layered it on white and then tied a piece of Pool Party seam binding ribbon around everything.  The Thank You comes from the Sassy Salutations stamp set and is punched with the decorative label punch and is mounted to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.  Finally I mounted everything onto my Wisteria Wonder card base.  I sure love these In Colors together, I'm sad that they will only be around for another 7 months or so.  I guess I'll have to be sure to get a lot of use out of them before they retire.


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment