Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Chevron Pictogram Thanks

I love the new Pictogram Punches stamp set (new as of June)!  Several of the small simple images coordinate with the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack which makes stamping and layering the images a breeze!  I find myself punching things out that don't even need to be because it is so easy (like the yellow flowers on this card--they could have just been stamped directly onto the panel but I had already punched them out so I used them).

I stamped the "thank you" stamp from the Hey You set in Strawberry Slush ink and then stamped the vase with stems from the Pictogram Punches set in Pistachio Pudding.  I then added the flowers stamped in Strawberry Slush and Daffodil Delight after I punched them.  One nice thing about adding the flowers after I punched them, as opposed to just stamping them on the white panel, is that they can go over the border of the panel (like the pink flower does).  I layered the panel onto Strawberry Slush card stock and then onto some Pistachio Pudding Backgrounds DSP and then finally onto my white card base that is textured with the Chevron embossing folder.  I've gained a new love for white card bases because they give cards a simple and clean feel.  Happy Stamping!

 Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment