Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Hello Fall

This year's In Colors combine to make a perfect Fall combo.  I used Hello Honey, Mossy Meadow and Blackberry Bliss to make this card.  The layout goes along with Freshly Made Sketches #157.  My stamps are from the For All Things stamp set that is found in the Holiday Catalog.  I love how simple the stamping is from that set!  Below my stamped panel, I added a strip of DSP from the Backgrounds DSP stack.  Those are mounted onto Hello Honey card stock and then tied with some Blackberry Bliss ribbon.  I mounted that with Stampin' Dimensionals onto the textured the card base (done with the Decorative Dots embossing folder).





Pin It

2 comments:

  1. These colors are certainly perfect for a pretty fall card. Love the simple stem! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous! I love the earthy colours you've used and the image is perfect for your fall card. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete