Thursday, October 9, 2014

Grateful for You

Last night I did a workshop where we did hands-on projects.  Instead of going through a whole spiel, I let the stamps and accessories do the talking.  It was pretty fun to see a few people who hadn't ever stamped try it out and successfully make a card.  The best part was that some of those women bought a few items so that they can continue to stamp!  This is one of the cards that I had them make.

The new In Colors coordinate so well together.  I used Hello Honey, Mossy Meadow, and Blackberry Bliss to give this card a nice Fall feel.  I textured the background with the Decorative Dots embossing folder--I just love how those embossing folders really polish off the card!  Then I tied a bit of Blackberry Bliss ribbon around the card.  I used the For All Things stamp set for a quick and easy focal point and layered that onto Mossy Meadow.  I've used this set along with the same 3 colors for a couple of other cards so keep your eyes open for more ideas.  Happy Stamping!

 Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment