Monday, October 20, 2014

Blackberry Fall Thanks

Here's another card with the For All Things stamp set.  I just love this set with these colors (Blackberry Bliss, Mossy Meadow, and Hello Honey).  They are all current 2014-2016 In Colors and they are my Fall happy colors.  I'm usually a brights kind of girl, but the cooler days and falling leaves help get me in the fall mood which shows in my stamping as well.  Check back a couple of posts for more ideas with this set and these colors (like the card here and another here).  The cards are pretty quick and simple, just stamp, layer some paper, and emboss the background with the Decorative Dots embossing folder.  It's amazing how just switching the card base color really changes the look of the card.  Happy Fall!
 Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment