Saturday, October 4, 2014

Saffron Coral Fall

I just received an order of items from the Holiday Catalog and was excited to start playing with the new For All Things stamp set.  I sat down with it and wasn't sure where to start.  Then I saw the colors for this week's Pals Paper Arts Challenge and knew that I had to try them with this set.  I'm so glad I did!  Thanks for the inspiration PPA!

I stamped my images in Calypso Coral, So Saffron, and Early Espresso and then layered them on those same card stock colors.  I used some Calypso Coral seam binding ribbon to tie them all together.  When Calypso Coral first came out, I didn't give it much attention.  Lately I use it a lot, maybe because it pairs so well with Crisp Cantaloupe, but I love it with other colors too.  I stamped the greeting in Early Espresso then punched it with the oval punch, the scalloped oval, and the decorative label punch.  Hope you like this quick and easy card!

Pin It
PPA222 Early Espresso Calypso Coral So Saffron

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you used your new goodies for our challenge this week. The DSP you created is delightful and the bow is so pretty along with it. Thanks so much for joining us at the PPA this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow....clean, festive and fun! Super card to celebrate the Fall! Thanks for playing this week with the color challenge! Great card!

    ReplyDelete