Friday, February 24, 2012

Baby Bundle

I love to go to Baby Showers.  Before I had children of my own, I thought they were fun to go to, but now that I've experienced the joys (and sleeplessness, and trials, and pain, and laughter, and craziness) of motherhood I enjoy them oh so much more.  It's fun to visit with the mother-to-be or new mother and share ideas, listen to her reactions to gifts, listen to other mothers share advice, and just get out and socialize.  I helped throw a baby shower a few weeks ago (see yesterdays post for the STAMPED snack) and this is the card that accompanied my gift. 

I bought the Baby Bundle set a couple of years ago when I was expecting #2--I just couldn't resist the adorable onesies!  I made the invitations for the shower, yet I forgot to photograph them and I didn't keep one for myself.  If I can find one, I'll post it here.  Since I stamped a row of 3 onesies on the invite, I decided to keep with the theme and stamp them on my card as well.  I chose a couple of this year's In Colors for my color scheme: Pool Party and Island Indigo (those names just sound fun, don't they)!  The dot background was made with a textured impressions folder and then I punched the sentiment with word window and modern label punches. Pretty straight forward and simple to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment