Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Monochrome Vintage Floral

I think I've done more stamping in the past three days than I have done in the past three months, and it has been nice.  I'm hooked and want to just keep stamping!  I've limited myself to a few stamp sets and it is fun to see what I can come up with using the three Sale-a-Bration sets and one set (Mixed Bunch of course) from the Occasions Mini Catalog.

This card was made with the Fresh Vintage Sale-a-Bration set.  I stamped the larger stamp all over the background in Poppy Parade, then stamped the smaller stamp, punched it with the 1-1/4" circle punch, layered it on the fabulous new blossom punch, and stuck a glimmer brad through it.  The best wishes greeting comes from the good old Sincere Salutations set.  I think I should try making this same card with another color to see how different it might look.  Challenge yourself to try a monochromatic card sometime, they're fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment