Saturday, February 25, 2012

Quick 3x3 Flower

Hooray!  I got a little bit of stamping in again today.  I still have so many ideas in my head and notes written about cards to make with the Mixed Bunch set, so hopefully I'll get more time to stamp again soon.

This is a quick 3x3 note card.  I actually had a few of the pieces already cut from an old project, so this was a cinch to put together!  The flower was made with a stamp from the Mixed Bunch set and with Daffodil Delight and Tangerine Tango ink.  First I stamped it in Daffodil Delight, then I rolled just the edges in Tangerine Tango for the effect (it's called Rock and Roll).  I punched it out with the scallop circle punch and then layered it onto a couple of pieces of paper from the Brights Designer Series Paper stack.  The "wish big" comes from the Short & Sweet stamp set.  I love quick and easy, I'll have to make up more 3x3 cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment