Monday, February 20, 2012

Quick Mixed Bunch

I just ordered some new stamp sets and I am excited!  The Occasions Mini Catalog and Sale-a-Bration catalog are available to order from right now and so I couldn't resist.  I LOVE this time of year when I can order cute new stamps and then pick FREE items with every $50 purchase--it is definitely a great time to stock up.

Anyway, my favorite new purchase is the Mixed Bunch stamp set that I used for this card.  It is bold, sassy, and fun!  I just stamped a few stamps in Poppy Parade and Pool Party, layered it on some card stock, and tied a ribbon.  It's quick and simple!  Yesterday I had 30 minutes without the kids, so I had to do a few cards as quick as possible and here is one of the cards I came up with.  I can't wait to steal a little more solo time so that I can stamp more with this fun set. 

No comments:

Post a Comment